SBC's Business courses develop essential skills and knowledge for future business leaders, with hands-on projects and assignments that provide practical experience. Students create their own startup company by the end of the program.
1. Accommodation is located a short walk from the school and nearest train station
2. Buildings contain modern facilities
1. SBC offers experiential learning beyond the curriculum.
2. Students are challenged to use and demonstrate new abilities in a nurturing environment.
3. Develop 21st-century skills such as critical thinking, leadership, communication, and teamwork.
1. Well-being activities and events are organized every evening by our College Mentors.
2. The activities aim to create a socially inclusive collegiate atmosphere.
3. The vibrant social programme gives students the opportunity to make new friends besides their classmates.
TBD for 2023
Two prestigious Oxford campuses, SBC offers academic-focused summer courses for students aged 13-16 and 15-17. Click for more information.Learn More
The best lesson I have had so far was at the beginning of the course when we studied Game Theory, and when we did presentations in class about shops or platforms that we had to imagine ourselves.
The best thing about the Medicine course was the interactivity of the lectures. My tutor was really interested in the subject, so I always felt like I could go up to her and ask her questions, whether they were about what we were learning or about other areas of biotechnology.
The course gave me an insight into how to make arguments in support of or against certain positions which is useful in law and the tutor assisted me in how to structure these arguments. I've enjoyed the company of having a roommate and that you make so many new friends.
Thank you for visiting Summer Schools!
We value your feedback and are always here to help with any questions or concerns you may have. Please use the following template to help us better understand your enquiry:
Our mission is to help connect curious students with world class summer school programmes.