Experience the finest works of English Literature and delve into themes of love, tragedy, and the human condition with our influential course, available all summer long.
1. All accommodation in Oxford is located within Oxford University college grounds.
2. Each corridor has a pastoral member of staff who oversees students throughout the night.
3. Twin or single bedrooms are available with either shared or private bathroom facilities.
1. An expert tutor will lead interactive seminars in small groups, with no more than 8 students.
2. Two pieces of independent work (essays or problem sheets) will be completed by each student during the course.
3. The tutor will evaluate the work in either a 1:1 or 2:1 tutorial, providing feedback and an opportunity for discussion.
1. Students will have time to explore Oxford and forge new friendships.
2. A programme of social activities, field trips, and excursions will be provided to bring learning to life.
3. The programme may include a day trip to London.
June - August
Provided by:Learn More
The best lesson I have had so far was at the beginning of the course when we studied Game Theory, and when we did presentations in class about shops or platforms that we had to imagine ourselves.
The best thing about the Medicine course was the interactivity of the lectures. My tutor was really interested in the subject, so I always felt like I could go up to her and ask her questions, whether they were about what we were learning or about other areas of biotechnology.
The course gave me an insight into how to make arguments in support of or against certain positions which is useful in law and the tutor assisted me in how to structure these arguments. I've enjoyed the company of having a roommate and that you make so many new friends.
Thank you for visiting Summer Schools!
We value your feedback and are always here to help with any questions or concerns you may have. Please use the following template to help us better understand your enquiry:
Our mission is to help connect curious students with world class summer school programmes.