Join Future Doctors at Headington Oxford to learn about key concepts and skills required in healthcare professions such as medicine and dentistry. The programme is designed for students aged 13-16 and includes First Aid training.
1. All students at Headington Oxford Summer School reside in purpose-built boarding houses divided into male and female accommodation.
2. The houses are well maintained and offer comfortable single-occupancy, twin and small-dorm rooms with shared bathrooms and common rooms.
3. House Parents and residential staff are experienced in facilitating these bonds.
1. SBC encourages experiential learning beyond the curriculum.
2. Students are challenged to use and exhibit new skills in a supportive and encouraging environment.
1. Students can enjoy games and sports alongside classmates to improve their communication and teamwork skills.
2. The two-week course includes three excursions to famous UK cities and tourist destinations, providing opportunities to see famous landmarks.
3. These activities promote physical and mental well-being while allowing students to explore their extracurricular interests.
17th & 31st July, 7th August
Two prestigious Oxford campuses, SBC offers academic-focused summer courses for students aged 13-16 and 15-17. Click for more information.Learn More
The best lesson I have had so far was at the beginning of the course when we studied Game Theory, and when we did presentations in class about shops or platforms that we had to imagine ourselves.
The best thing about the Medicine course was the interactivity of the lectures. My tutor was really interested in the subject, so I always felt like I could go up to her and ask her questions, whether they were about what we were learning or about other areas of biotechnology.
The course gave me an insight into how to make arguments in support of or against certain positions which is useful in law and the tutor assisted me in how to structure these arguments. I've enjoyed the company of having a roommate and that you make so many new friends.
Thank you for visiting Summer Schools!
We value your feedback and are always here to help with any questions or concerns you may have. Please use the following template to help us better understand your enquiry:
Our mission is to help connect curious students with world class summer school programmes.