Our General English Summer School provides an immersive learning environment to develop language skills, confidence, and communication, teamwork, and creativity skills. Our experienced academic team designs student-centered lessons to improve students' understanding and ability to use English in everyday situations.
1. All students at Headington Oxford Summer School reside in purpose-built boarding houses divided into male and female accommodation.
2. The houses are well maintained and offer comfortable single-occupancy, twin and small-dorm rooms with shared bathrooms and common rooms.
3. House Parents and residential staff are experienced in facilitating these bonds.
1. SBC encourages experiential learning beyond the curriculum.
2. Students are challenged to use and exhibit new skills in a supportive and encouraging environment.
1. Students can enjoy games and sports alongside classmates to improve their communication and teamwork skills.
2. The two-week course includes three excursions to famous UK cities and tourist destinations, providing opportunities to see famous landmarks.
3. These activities promote physical and mental well-being while allowing students to explore their extracurricular interests.
17th & 31st July, 7th August
Thank you for visiting Summer Schools!
We value your feedback and are always here to help with any questions or concerns you may have. Please use the following template to help us better understand your enquiry: