Immerse Law summer course for 13-15-year-olds offers an introduction to legal topics such as Tort Law, Criminal Law, and the constitutional framework, which are typically included in the first year of an undergraduate degree. Develop fundamental skills such as evaluating evidence, presenting well-structured arguments, and building confidence.
1. 13 nights accommodation in a central college of the University of Cambridge or Oxford
2. Individual bedrooms
3. Based on their subject and dates, students will be allocated to a college a few weeks before arriving
1. Expert tutors with teaching experience at top universities such as Cambridge, Oxford, and Harvard
2. Small group discussions with like-minded peers from around the world
3. Class sizes average 7 students
1. Activities include punting on the River Cam, zorb football, and a murder mystery night
2. Two excursions included: day trip to Oxford and optional day out in London
3. Optional afternoon tea in Cambridge for those who do not go to London
Exceptional academic programmes in Oxford University colleges, designed and taught by expert tutors from world-class universities.Learn More
The best lesson I have had so far was at the beginning of the course when we studied Game Theory, and when we did presentations in class about shops or platforms that we had to imagine ourselves.
The best thing about the Medicine course was the interactivity of the lectures. My tutor was really interested in the subject, so I always felt like I could go up to her and ask her questions, whether they were about what we were learning or about other areas of biotechnology.
The course gave me an insight into how to make arguments in support of or against certain positions which is useful in law and the tutor assisted me in how to structure these arguments. I've enjoyed the company of having a roommate and that you make so many new friends.
Thank you for visiting Summer Schools!
We value your feedback and are always here to help with any questions or concerns you may have. Please use the following template to help us better understand your enquiry:
Our mission is to help connect curious students with world class summer school programmes.