Our Business programmes are designed for the next generation of business leaders, focusing on developing skills and knowledge in business and leadership. Students participate in assignments and projects that give practical insights into how businesses work, culminating in the design and presentation of their own product and start-up company.
1. Students will live on-site at an Oxford university college
2. Both single and shared rooms with shared bathroom facilities.
3. Wi-Fi access is available in all rooms.
1. SBC believes in learning by doing and going beyond the curriculum.
2. The program combines university-style lectures and workshops for theoretical principles and soft skill development.
3. Students have new opportunities to inherit critical thinking, leadership, communication, and teamwork skills.
1. Students can participate in a variety of team sports and wellbeing activities, including yoga, art, poetry, and creative sessions.
2. The social programme is led by College Mentors with input from students, ensuring activities are tailored to their interests.
2nd July, 16th July, 30th July 2023
Two prestigious Oxford campuses, SBC offers academic-focused summer courses for students aged 13-16 and 15-17. Click for more information.Learn More
The best lesson I have had so far was at the beginning of the course when we studied Game Theory, and when we did presentations in class about shops or platforms that we had to imagine ourselves.
The best thing about the Medicine course was the interactivity of the lectures. My tutor was really interested in the subject, so I always felt like I could go up to her and ask her questions, whether they were about what we were learning or about other areas of biotechnology.
The course gave me an insight into how to make arguments in support of or against certain positions which is useful in law and the tutor assisted me in how to structure these arguments. I've enjoyed the company of having a roommate and that you make so many new friends.
Thank you for visiting Summer Schools!
We value your feedback and are always here to help with any questions or concerns you may have. Please use the following template to help us better understand your enquiry:
Our mission is to help connect curious students with world class summer school programmes.