Embark on a journey of discovery with our History course and delve into various topics such as political, cultural and social transformations in past civilizations, as well as significant events, eras and their lasting impacts on our present-day world.
1. Students will stay in secure dormitories located in the Boarding Houses near the main school buildings.
2. Bedrooms are shared with course mates and each boarding house has space for play, quiet relaxation, and shared TV and DVD viewing.
3. Staff are available 24/7 in nearby corridors to assist students with any needs or concerns.
1. Teaching for 9-10-year-old students is focused on interactive and task-based learning.
2. Experienced primary teachers will teach students and inspire them with their passion for the subjects.
3. Subject knowledge will be developed through multimedia presentations, group work, games, problem-solving, and project work.
1. Oxford Summer Courses believes in balancing hard work with exciting excursions.
2. Excursions may include trekking around Windsor Castle, exploring the epic Blenheim Palace, or marvelling at the spectacular artefacts in London's best kept museums.
3. The aim is to push the envelope of discovery and wonder, providing students with a chance to learn outside of the classroom.
July - August
A specialist summer course provider offering an authentic experience of life at world-famous universities.Learn More
The best lesson I have had so far was at the beginning of the course when we studied Game Theory, and when we did presentations in class about shops or platforms that we had to imagine ourselves.
The best thing about the Medicine course was the interactivity of the lectures. My tutor was really interested in the subject, so I always felt like I could go up to her and ask her questions, whether they were about what we were learning or about other areas of biotechnology.
The course gave me an insight into how to make arguments in support of or against certain positions which is useful in law and the tutor assisted me in how to structure these arguments. I've enjoyed the company of having a roommate and that you make so many new friends.
Thank you for visiting Summer Schools!
We value your feedback and are always here to help with any questions or concerns you may have. Please use the following template to help us better understand your enquiry:
Our mission is to help connect curious students with world class summer school programmes.