Learn about the law and justice system, debate its practices, and understand how laws are made through interactive study groups and individual research. Experience the life of a lawyer and the reality of a courtroom as the course advances.
1. Located within the University college grounds.
2. Available desk space for quiet study time.
3. Twin or single bedrooms are available with shared or private bathroom facilities.
4. Each corridor has a staff member who oversees students throughout the night.
1. The style offers more opportunities for independent group work than our 9-10 courses.
2. The teaching style emphasizes age-appropriate content.
3.Courses run over a week and include multimedia presentations, group work, games, problem-solving, and project work with a real-life focus.
4. Experienced primary teachers inspire and engage students with their passions.
5. Teaching for 11-12-year-old students is interactive and task-based.
1. Carefully chosen to excursions to inspire and entertain young minds.
2. The program strives to push the envelope of discovery and wonder.
3. Trips include visiting Windsor Castle, exploring Blenheim Palace, or exploring London's museums.
July - August
A specialist summer course provider offering an authentic experience of life at world-famous universities.Learn More
The best lesson I have had so far was at the beginning of the course when we studied Game Theory, and when we did presentations in class about shops or platforms that we had to imagine ourselves.
The best thing about the Medicine course was the interactivity of the lectures. My tutor was really interested in the subject, so I always felt like I could go up to her and ask her questions, whether they were about what we were learning or about other areas of biotechnology.
The course gave me an insight into how to make arguments in support of or against certain positions which is useful in law and the tutor assisted me in how to structure these arguments. I've enjoyed the company of having a roommate and that you make so many new friends.
Thank you for visiting Summer Schools!
We value your feedback and are always here to help with any questions or concerns you may have. Please use the following template to help us better understand your enquiry:
Our mission is to help connect curious students with world class summer school programmes.